Commercial Auto Insurance
For most small business owners finding the Commercial Auto Insurance coverage to fits your needs can be difficult. There are a lot of factors that go into deciding the solutions that is best for you.
Whether your employees use their own vehicles to run errands or you have a full fleet of vehicles Contractors Connection has the solutions to keep you on the road and your business moving forward.
Call 1-800-307-9480 to speak to an agent about your Commercial Auto Insurance policies. Fill out the form on the page to receive a insurance quote.
Commercial Auto Insurance Highlights:
Commercial Auto Insurance will protect you differently than you personal auto policy. To protect your company you must have a separate policy for your business vehicles. Contractors Connection can build a complete auto insurance policy that will include:
- Personal Injury – This covers the medical benefits and even death benefits of an injured person if you or your employees are responsible.
- Property Damage – This covers if you or an employee causes damage to property.
- Collision – This will cover your company if one of your vehicles hits or is hit by another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This will cover your company for financial loss other than the collision.
- Uninsured / Underinsured – This will cover your company if the other person in the accident doesn’t have adequate coverage.
- Medical Benefits – This will pay for the medical costs resulting in an accident.
- Hired Auto Coverage – Vehicles that you lease or borrow.
- Non-Owned Auto – You are covered if your employees are using their own vehicles for company use.
How To Lower Your Business Auto Cost:
You can lower the premiums on your Commercial Auto Insurance by doing a few simple things:
- The location of your business – The area in which your business is located can have an effect on your premiums based on the crime rate.
- Driving Records – The driving records of your employees can greatly affect the cost of your insurance. Make sure to only hire employees with good driving records.
- Vehicle Types – This works a lot like your personal insurance. There are safer and dependable vehicles and others not.
- Higher Deductible – By raising you deductibles you have the ability to lower your monthly premiums. Make sure you do not raise your deductible higher than you are financially comfortable with.
- Security Devices – Security and safety devices on a vehicle can greatly reduce your premiums.