Commercial Auto Insurance
For most small business owners finding the Commercial Auto Insurance coverage to fit your needs can be difficult. There are a lot of factors that go into deciding the solutions that are best for you.
Whether your employees use their own vehicles to run errands or you have a full fleet of vehicles Contractors Connection has the solutions to keep you on the road and your business moving forward.
Call us to speak to an agent about your Commercial Auto Insurance policies. Fill out the form on the page to receive an insurance quote.
Commercial Auto Insurance Highlights:
Commercial Auto Insurance will protect you differently than your personal auto policy. To protect your company you must have a separate policy for your business vehicles. Contractors Connection can build a complete auto insurance policy that will include:
- Personal Injury – This covers the medical benefits and even death benefits of an injured person if you or your employees are responsible.
- Property Damage – This covers if you or an employee causes damage to property.
- Collision – This will cover your company if one of your vehicles hits or is hit by another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This will cover your company for financial loss other than the collision.
- Uninsured / Underinsured – This will cover your company if the other person in the accident doesn’t have adequate coverage.
- Medical Benefits – This will pay for the medical costs resulting in an accident.
- Hired Auto Coverage – Vehicles that you lease or borrow.
- Non-Owned Auto – You are covered if your employees are using their own vehicles for company use.
How To Lower Your Business Auto Cost:
You can lower the premiums on your Commercial Auto Insurance by doing a few simple things:
- The location of your business – The area in which your business is located can have an effect on your premiums based on the crime rate.
- Driving Records – The driving records of your employees can greatly affect the cost of your insurance. Make sure to only hire employees with good driving records.
- Vehicle Types – This works a lot like your personal insurance. There are safer and dependable vehicles and others not.
- Higher Deductible – By raising your deductibles you have the ability to lower your monthly premiums. Make sure you do not raise your deductible higher than you are financially comfortable with.
- Security Devices – Security and safety devices on a vehicle can greatly reduce your premiums.